Release Date: 01/09/2021. Version 1.0.0
These Terms and Conditions, hereinafter the “Term and Conditions”, regulate the legal basis for players to take part in Online Bingo Games provided by Rock Bingo via this application. These Terms and Conditions apply to all games provided by the company.
- E3 Bingo LTD operating as Rock Bingo licensing this application from Etaleo Ireland Ltd operating as Bingo Manager are companies registered in Republic of Ireland with their registered offices at Deanrock Business Park, Togher, Cork.
- The Company is licensed by the District Court, pursuant to the Gaming and Lotteries Acts.
- By using the Rock Bingo application, opening a Player Profile, using and re-using the Player Profile, participating in the Online Bingo Games, or accepting any Prize, the Player warrants to fully understand, accept, and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time by Rock Bingo. The player must always re-confirm acceptance before amendments come into effect. The version number and the date of the last update at the top of this page provide the player with information about when the last amendments have been made.
- The Player should not use the Rock Bingo application, create a Player Profile, or use the same, participate in the Online Bingo Games, or accept any Prize, if the Player does not understand, accept, and comply to these Terms and Conditions.
o “Player”: an individual who has successfully created a profile on the Rock Bingo application and holds a Player Profile.
o “Affiliate”: an individual, company, organisation, or other party with whom Rock Bingo has an affiliate or partner agreement.
o “Agreement”: the underlying contract entered into between Rock Bingo and an individual upon successful registration as an Player.
o “Home Jurisdiction”: the jurisdiction of which the player is a resident.
o “Rock Bingo application”: the application found within the Google ‘Play Store’ and the iOS ‘App Store’ .
o “Online Bingo”: the virtual bingo environment of the Rock Bingo application, including the games contained therein.
o “Online Bingo Games”: the games available on the Rock Bingo application, which require a Player to Buy books to participate.
o “Place of Contract”: Ireland.
o “Player Profile”: an Profile, created upon the successful registration of a Player, which is personal to that Player, and which is to be used for bona fide gaming and gambling transactions.
o “Prize”: money or money’s worth won by the player by participating in the Online Bingo Games.
References to the singular include references to the plural, and references to the masculine include references to the feminine form, as applicable.
- Rock Bingo may collect, analyse, and retain personal data necessary to identify a prospective Player before registration and to ensure, as far as is reasonably possible, that prospective players are not excluded for reasons stated under “Participation Eligibility”. Consequently, an individual cannot participate in an Online Bingo Game unless that individual is registered as a Player and holds a Player profile. For an individual to be registered as a Player, that individual must be over 18 years of age and submit an application for registration which must include at least the following details:
– the applicant’s age.
– the applicant’s identity.
– the applicant’s valid e-mail address.
– the applicant’s valid mobile of landline phone number.
An individual applying for registration warrants and represents that any information provided by him in the application form is true and correct. If Rock Bingo becomes aware that an individual has provided false information when registering as a Player, it will not register the individual and, where that individual has already been registered, it will cancel that individual’s registration as a Player.
- During the Registration process, the player chooses a login name and a password (user credentials). Participation in any of Rock Bingo’s games can only be accessed by using the login name and password.
- The Player binds themselves to keep his personalized user credentials secure and secret. Rock Bingo will never ask the Player to disclose this data apart from the username when required for customer support purposes.
- The Player shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use his Player profile, or play on his behalf or participate in any way in Online Bingo Games.
- It is in the Player’s interest to notify Rock Bingo at any indication of misuse of his login name or password and to request a change.
- A Player will be held responsible for all activity carried out on their player profile.
- Rock Bingo offers the Player an online facility to restore forgotten login names or passwords. However, Rock Bingo cannot be held responsible for the loss of user credentials during any error or failure not originating from Rock Bingo’s side.
- Harmful actions caused by third parties due to this is the sole responsibility of the Player and shall not be held against Rock Bingo.
- A Player may not have more than one Player profile on any individual Rock Bingo Website or application. If Rock Bingo detects an individual with more than one Player Profile, it reserves the right to suspend or delete the other Player Profiles or to suspend all associated Player Profiles.
- The successful registration process activates a binding Agreement between the Player and Rock Bingo governed by the laws of the Place of the Contract, provided that there is no gambling prohibition or exclusion, in which case such an Agreement shall, at Rock Bingo’s discretion, be deemed to be null and void.
- Player registration is at Rock Bingo’s discretion.
- Any violation of these Terms and Conditions may cause the suspension and/or termination, at Rock Bingo’s discretion, of the Agreement.
- Rock Bingo is free to:
o Decline to open a Player Profile without any explanation whatsoever.
o Request, at any time, documents to verify the identity and/or other facts provided by the Player, at any time but especially before verifying transactions and/or prizes; These documents may include clear photo identification, proof of address and credit card copies. Player Profiles may be suspended until satisfactory proof is provided.
o Suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Profile Holder in any Online Bingo Games and/or related promotional activities or other services, whenever there are legitimate concerns that a Player Profile is, has been or may be used for illegal, fraudulent, or dishonest practices.
o Transfer and/or license, without prior notice, data regarding an Profile Holder to any other legal entity, in any country when required by law or in order to complete processes related directly to the operation of the Website including Payment Processing providers, Age, and Identity Verification services and Risk Management services, subject to Rock Bingo guaranteeing that the said data at all times is transferred and managed in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar.
- The use and abuse of a software bug in any of the gambling software provided on the Rock Bingo application is illegal. A Player who detects a bug on the gambling software must inform Rock Bingo as soon as possible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rock Bingo shall take all necessary measures in case of a use and/or abuse of a bug from a Player, such as blocking of the Player Profile, freezing of prizes and eventually the initiation of legal proceedings.
- The Agreement creates a Player Profile. By placing wagers/purchasing books, the Player warrants that he is legally able to do so within his Home Jurisdiction and that he acknowledges and accepts that Rock Bingo does not provide any warranties about the legal situation in his Home Jurisdiction regarding real money Online Bingo Games.
- Payment of taxes, if any, due on any Player winnings are the Player’s sole responsibility.
- A Player Profile is opened, transactions completed, and prize money paid in € ‘Euro’ Only.
- Payments via a Player Profile shall at all times be made through a Financial Institution (a bank and/or other similar regulated institution) or a Payment Solution Provider (intermediary acting as a payment agent)
- All money transactions are checked to prevent Money Laundering. Suspicious transactions or activities will be handled under Anti-Money Laundering (AML) legislation procedures and will, if appropriate, be reported to the relevant authorities.
11.Payments may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline, for reasons outside Rock Bingo’s control, legitimate credit/debit, or other cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, may not be possible to process.
- The player can close his member Profile by contacting customer service by email: email@example.com
- Rock Bingo reserves the right to close the player’s Profile without any mandatory obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- In the event of the Player receiving books or games to play, any failure of the payment clearance of these transactions will result in the player being liable both for the bank fees (at Rock Bingo’s discretion)
- A Purchase will be void if for any reason payment is not received by Rock Bingo or if there is an applicable charge-back at a later date.
- To claim prize money on the games an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the winning game, prize money will be paid by direct bank transfer into the players bank account
- The chat rooms are for Players to interact in a social and fun way. No abuse or foul language will be tolerated and continued misuse by any Player may result in the Player having their Profile terminated. Rock Bingo have no liability for any remarks made by any Player while using the chat room. Complaints can be made however through the relevant channels.
Reasons for Player Profile Cancellation
- In the case of any attempt by the Player to cheat or defraud Rock Bingo, if a Player abuses the bonus systems or if the Player makes untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Online Bingo operation, Rock Bingo reserves the right to cancel the Player Profile and to report the actions committed by the Player together with his identity and registration data to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- In any of such cases, Rock Bingo reserves the right to hold the Player liable for damages for all losses including but not limited to its reputation.
- Rock Bingo reserves the right to cancel any Player Profile at any time for any reason without notice to the Player.
- Interacting in a disrespectful manner to other Players in the chat rooms.
Rights of Use
- Materials of the Online Bingo Games (whether obtained electronically or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered, or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically, or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors.
- Any materials submitted for Prize claims become the property of Rock Bingo and will not be returned.
- Rock Bingo is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage delayed mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
- All Player’s information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Rock Bingo recommends that the Player prints out all transaction data, rules of the game, cancellation regulations, and payment methods in order to avoid misunderstandings at a later time and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- While Rock Bingo upholds strict confidentiality regarding all relations with Player’s Data, Players are advised that such data will be disclosed if required by competent regulatory and other governmental or judicial authorities, and/or in the event that a Player is suspected of violating the Rock Bingo Terms and Conditions, data can be disclosed to a third party for investigation purposes.
- The Profile Holder has the right to require access to the Profile Holder’s own personal data and/or has the right to correct and update his personal data.
o To identify the Profile Holder’s preferred language so it is automatically selected when the Profile Holder returns to the Rock Bingo application.
o To ensure that bets placed by the Profile Holder are associated with the Profile Holder’s Player Profile.
o To ensure that the Profile Holder receives any bonuses the Profile Holder is eligible for.
- These Terms and Conditions as published from time to time in English govern the Agreement. Translations into other languages are made as a service to the Player and are made in good faith. However, in the event of ambiguity between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
- Participation in Online Bingo Games implies the knowledge and the acceptance of the limits of the internet, especially: the technical capacity, the interruption risks, and in general, the risks inherent of any connection and transmission failure; the lower level of protection of data and the contamination risks by potential virus circulating on the net.
- All telephone communications between Profile Holders and Rock Bingo may be recorded for securityand training purposes
- All Internet communications are kept on record for accounting purposes.
- Only individuals who are of legal age ( over 18 years of age) are eligible to play the Rock Bingo application and participate in the Online Bingo Games. Furthermore, prospective players should be aware of and respect any legal prohibition/restriction or other rule in their Home Jurisdiction to participate in remote gambling activities.
- A Player is not permitted to participate in any Online Bingo Games on the Rock Bingo application if he is resident outside of the Republic of Ireland. It is entirely and solely the Player’s responsibility to enquire and ensure that no laws applicable to participating in the Online Bingo Games are breached according to his Home Jurisdiction.
- The Player understands and accepts that Rock Bingo is unable and will not provide any legal advice regarding the laws applicable in the Home Jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction.
- A Player participating in Online Bingo Games warrants that he is legally allowed to do so and does not violate any law regulating online gaming in his Home Jurisdiction. A prohibition by the Home Jurisdiction will, at Rock Bingo’s discretion render the contract null and void.
- A prospective player will not be able to enter into an Agreement with Rock Bingo and a Player is not allowed to participate in any Online Bingo Games, if he:
o is a member or employee of the company or any of its affiliates.
o is a spouse or relative of members of the company or any of its affiliates.
o is an individual who is suspected of laundering funds.
o Completes transactions using a credit card or debit card which is registered under a name other than the Rock Bingo Profile holder.
o is a participant in an Online Bingo promotion and is deemed to have abused the bonus system.
o provides incorrect or misleading registration information.
o is not of legal age.
o resides in a jurisdiction where participation in Online Bingo Games is prohibited by law.
o has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on his Player Profile.
o has “charged back” any of the purchases made with his credit card on his Player Profile.
o is found cheating or if it is determined by the company that he has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software, or other automated systems) designed specifically to dupe the company; or
o has played at any other online casino under any of the circumstances set out above.
- An individual who already possesses a Player Profile in his name, shall not be allowed to open a further Player Profile on this Website.
- A player who arrives and registers at the Rock Bingo Website following direction to that website by an Affiliate, whether the Rock Bingo Website is branded for that Affiliate or not, shall become a customer of Rock Bingo. Details of that Player Profile will only be shared with an Affiliate where the specific Affiliate agreement states that is to be the case.
Identification Checks and Documentation
- If we were unable to identify you at the point of registration using our automated ID verification systems, then we will need to ask you for some ID documentation before you can begin to use your Profile. You may not be able to play any games until this is received. Also, there may be occasions that we need to ask for copies of your identification documents even if you passed the automatic ID verification process at the point of registration. Reasons for this may include Anti-Money laundering checks, CDD, EDD, fraud investigations, due diligence checks, social responsibility investigations or as part of our random Profile auditing procedures.
- How to Provide ID Documentation – When requested, we would expect to receive these documents within 72 hours. Photos of these documents can be sent to email@example.com.
- The types of identity documentation you may be asked to provide: We may require two forms of ID, 1 from LIST A, and 1 from LIST B. Scanned copies or high-quality image taken with a mobile phone are acceptable. We may also ask for a ‘selfie’ to help confirm photo identification. If you do not have any of these forms of ID, then please contact support to discuss how you may meet the requirements. LIST A (1 Document from This List)
o Birth Certificate
o EEA Member State Identity Card
o Current Photocard Driving Licence
o Resident Permit issued by the Home Office to EEA Nationals
o National Identity Card (including Photograph)
LIST B (1 Document from This List, cannot be the Same Used for List A)
o Utility Bill issued within the last 3 months.
o Driving Licence.
o Bank, Building Society or Credit Union Statement (dated in last 3 months).
o Mortgage Statement for the last full year.
o Solicitors Letter (dated in last 3 months) confirming house purchase or land registry confirmation of address.
General Bonus Terms
- The player acknowledges and understands that additional terms and conditions exist with respect to:
o Special Promotional Bonus Offers as published from time to time.
o Rock Bingo loyalty programme
- Rock Bingo reserves the right to stop any promotion prior to the published end date or at any time if no end date is specified. If a promotion is curtailed before the end date, Rock Bingo will notify customers by email or a message on the promotions page on the website. Players who have already opted into the promotion will not be affected.
- Multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household/ are prohibited. Where multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household are suspected, the bonus/promotion will be forfeited and any bonuses on the player’s Profile may be withheld or frozen.
- Rock Bingo reserves the right to reject multiple participations in the same bonus/promotion campaign from the same IP address in the event that Rock Bingo suspects fraud is being perpetrated. In this case, the player(s) will no longer be eligible to participate in the bonus/promotion and any prize winnings associated with their player Profile(s) may be withheld.
- In the event of conflicting information, the information described in these terms and conditions shall prevail over any terms and conditions provided in the terms and conditions for Rock Bingo promotions and bonuses and the terms and conditions governing the Rock Bingo Loyalty program.
- The Rock Bingo complaints procedure is available on the website. This procedure will also be provided on request.
- Complaints shall be made via email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rock Bingo management will address the complaint and inform the Player about the results of its inquiry into the complaint within 14 days from the date on which the complaint was lodged.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the results of the first stage of the enquiry, then the complaint may be escalated to a member Rock Bingo senior management who will review the complaint and inform the Player of the result within 14 days of the escalation of the complaint.
- When all steps of the internal complaint’s procedure have been completed, Rock Bingo will issue a notification via email or post to indicate to the Player that this is the case.
- If a player Profile remains inactive (i.e., there has not been any login attempt performed by the player on the operator’s application) for a period of 12 months, an email will be sent wherein, if there is no activity after a further 4 weeks the profile will be deactivated.
Exclusion of Liability
- The Player shall hold the company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents, and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from all cost, expenses, liabilities, and damages whatsoever, which may arise as a result of entering, using or reusing the Rock Bingo application, its materials, and its server by participating in Online Bingo Games or accepting any Prize.
- The Player further and specifically indemnifies Rock Bingo application, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents, and retailers against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction with the company and/or any of the parties mentioned before. Actions shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions which might arise as a result of the criminalisation of the online/internet wagering within the Player’s jurisdiction.
- The Player understands that Rock Bingo takes no responsibility whatsoever, direct, or indirect, for losses that may occur to the Player when using the Online Bingo in connection with the following scenarios:
o In the event of a force majeure.
o An outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism.
o The acts of government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent).
o Fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
Rock Bingo can only be held liable for fraud or gross negligence or that of his employees or agents, or by reason of any failure to fulfil an obligation constituting one of the fundamental elements of the Agreement. In the event that Rock Bingo is found liable in any way, by a court of law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over Rock Bingo, then its liability is limited to the amount of the wager made or the net winnings, whichever is the lesser. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the Player Profile or the amount transferred into or out of the Player Profile, whichever is the lesser.
- Rock Bingo is not held liable for malfunctions or technical errors, for which Rock Bingo is not responsible. In particular, Rock Bingos shall not be held liable for attempts by the Player to participate in the Online Bingo Games by methods, means or ways which are not intended by the company. Misuse will result in all play and pays being voided. Furthermore, Rock Bingo shall not be held liable for harmful actions of third parties.
- Rock Bingo ensures that game interruptions (including live host visual & sound) by a failure of the company’s telecommunications system or a failure of the Player’s computer system do not affect the Player to his disadvantage. Rock Bingo shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the approved computer system enables a Player whose participation in an Online Bingo Game is, after he purchased books, interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or a failure of the Player’s computer system that prevents the Player from continuing the same, to resume, on the restoration of the system, his participation in the Online Bingo Game that was interrupted as at the time immediately before the interruption. In the case of Online Bingo games, the game will continue on the game server and the result determined correctly regardless of the Players connection or technical status. If Rock Bingo’s computer does not enable a Player to continue, after the restoration of the system.
- If an Online Bingo Game is started but malfunctions because of a failure of Rock Bingo’s computer operating system, Rock Bingo shall: refund the amount wagered in the Online Bingo Game to the Player by crediting it to the Player Profile or, if the Player Profile no longer exists, by paying it to the Player in an approved manner, and if the Player has an accrued credit at the time the Online Bingo Game miscarries, credit to the Player Profile the monetary value of the credit or, if the Player Profile no longer exists, pay it to the Player in an approved manner.
- Rock Bingo never use robots or other automated tools to simulate player activity. Players should be aware that the use of automated tools other than those available to all players on the Website (such as auto-buy functionality) are not permitted but Rock Bingo has no ability to restrict their use by other players.
Final and Exclusive Agreement
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final, and exclusive Agreement between the Player and Rock Bingo and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and Rock Bingo with regards to playing at the Online Bingo.
- Rock Bingo may need to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time for a number of reasons, including but not limited to commercial reasons; and/or to comply with law or regulations; and/or to comply with instructions, guidance or recommendations from a regulatory body; or for customer service reasons. The most up-to-date edition can be accessed at the “Terms and Conditions” link in the Rock Bingo application. Where Rock Bingo wishes to make substantial changes to the terms, it will (where reasonably practicable) give the Players as much prior notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable via email to the email address stipulated in their Player Profile or via notice on the Rock Bingo application. If a Player objects to any of the changes, he may cancel his Player Profile. The continued use of Rock Bingo’s services or any part of the Rock Bingo Website after the date on which the amended Terms and Conditions are stated to come into effect will be deemed to be a binding acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions, including (for the avoidance of doubt) any additions, removals, substitutions, or other changes, whether or not the Player has had notice of, or has read, the so revised Terms and Conditions.
- Special Terms and Conditions exist for the claiming of all promotional offers
- Any criminal or suspicious activities may be reported.
- Remissions will be affected only to the player from where they originated. Rock Bingo will carry out any Prize money requests within five working days.