Release Date: 01/09/2021. Version 1.0.0
These Terms and Conditions, hereinafter the “Term and Conditions”, regulate the legal basis for players to take part in Online Bingo Games provided by Rock Bingo via this application. These Terms and Conditions apply to all games provided by the company.
2. E3Bingo LTD operating as Rock Bingo licensing this application from Etaleo Ireland Ltd operating as Bingo Manager are companies registered in Republic of Ireland with their registered offices at Deanrock Business Park, Togher, Cork.
3. The Company is licensed by the District Court, pursuant to the Gaming and Lotteries Acts.
4. By using the Rock Bingo application, opening a Player Account, using and re-using the Player Account, participating in the Online Bingo Games, or accepting any Prize, the Player warrants to fully understand, accept, and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time by Rock Bingo. The player must always re-confirm acceptance before amendments come into effect. The version number and the date of the last update at the top of this page provide the player with information about when the last amendments have been made.
5. The Player should not use the Rock Bingo application, open a Player Account, or use the same, participate in the Online Bingo Games, or accept any Prize, if the Player does not understand, accept, and comply to these Terms and Conditions.
6. These terms and conditions may be published in several languages for information purposes. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between the player and Rock Bingo. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
o “Account Holder”: an individual who has successfully registered as a Player on the Rock Bingo application and holds a Player Account, also referred to as a “Player”.
o “Affiliate”: an individual, company, organisation, or other party with whom Jack Potts Bingo has an affiliate or partner agreement.
o “Agreement”: the underlying contract entered into between Rock Bingo and an individual upon successful registration as an Account Holder.
o “Home Jurisdiction”: the jurisdiction of which the Account Holder is a resident.
o “Rock Bingo application”: the application found within the Google ‘Play Store’ and the iOS ‘App Store’ .
o “Online Bingo”: the virtual bingo environment of the Rock Bingo application, including the games contained therein.
o “Online Bingo Games”: the games available on the Rock Bingo application, which require a Player to place a wager to participate.
o “Place of Contract”: Ireland.
o “Player Account”: an account, created upon the successful registration of a Player, which is personal to that Player, and which is to be used for bona fide gaming and gambling transactions.
o “Prize”: money or money’s worth won by the Account Holder by participating in the Online Bingo Games.
References to the singular include references to the plural, and references to the masculine include references to the feminine form, as applicable.
1. Rock Bingo may collect, analyse, and retain personal data necessary to identify a prospective Player before registration and to ensure, as far as is reasonably possible, that prospective players are not excluded for reasons stated under “Participation Eligibility”. Consequently, an individual cannot participate in an Online Bingo Game unless that individual is registered as a Player and holds a Player Account. For an individual to be registered as a Player, that individual must be over 18 years of age and submit an application for registration which must include at least the following details:
– the applicant’s age.
– the applicant’s identity.
– the applicant’s place of residence; and
– the applicant’s valid e-mail address.
– the applicant’s valid mobile of landline phone number.
An individual applying for registration warrants and represents that any information provided by him in the application form is true and correct. If Rock Bingo becomes aware that an individual has provided false information when registering as a Player, it will not register the individual and, where that individual has already been registered, it will cancel that individual’s registration as a Player.
2. During the application process, the player chooses a login name and a password (user credentials). Participation in any of Rock Bingo’s games can only be accessed by using the login name and password.
3. The Player binds themselves to keep his personalized user credentials secure and secret. Rock Bingo will never ask the Player to disclose this data apart from the username when required for customer support purposes.
4. The Player shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use his Player Account, or play on his behalf or participate in any way in Online Bingo Games.
5. It is in the Player’s interest to notify Rock Bingo at any indication of misuse of his login name or password and to request a change.
6. A Player will be held responsible for all activity carried out on the player account.
7. Rock Bingo offers the Player an online facility to restore forgotten login names or passwords. However, Rock Bingo cannot be held responsible for the loss of user credentials during any error or failure not originating from Rock Bingo’s side.
8. Harmful actions caused by third parties due to this is the sole responsibility of the Player and shall not be held against Rock Bingo.
9. A Player may not have more than one Player Account on any individual Rock Bingo Website or application. If Rock Bingo detects an individual with more than one Player Account, it reserves the right to reallocate all funds to one of the Player Accounts and suspend or delete the other Player Accounts or to suspend all associated Player Accounts. No bonus credited to the suspended or deleted Player Accounts will be reallocated to the remaining Player Account.
10. Upon successful registration, a Player may be awarded a bonus to his Player Account. Only one bonus per person can be used. In case of bonus abuse, said bonus will be forfeited and any funds on the relative Player Account shall be frozen.
1. The successful registration process activates a binding Agreement between the Player and Rock Bingo governed by the laws of the Place of the Contract, provided that there is no gambling prohibition or exclusion, in which case such an Agreement shall, at Rock Bingo’s discretion, be deemed to be null and void.
2. Player registration is at Rock Bingo’s discretion.
3. Any violation of these Terms and Conditions may cause the suspension and/or termination, at Rock Bingo’s discretion, of the Agreement.
4. Rock Bingo is free to:
o Decline to open a Player Account and/or decline to accept deposits, without any explanation whatsoever.
o Request, at any time, documents to verify the identity and/or other facts provided by the Account Holder, at any time but especially before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals; These documents may include clear photo identification, proof of address and credit card copies. Player Accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof is provided.
o Suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in any Online Bingo Games and/or related promotional activities or other services, whenever there are legitimate concerns that a Player Account is, has been or may be used for illegal, fraudulent, or dishonest practices.
o Transfer and/or license, without prior notice, data regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country when required by law or in order to complete processes related directly to the operation of the Website including Payment Processing providers, Age, and Identity Verification services and Risk Management services, subject to Jack Potts Bingo guaranteeing that the said data at all times is transferred and managed in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar.
5. The use and abuse of a software bug in any of the gambling software provided on the Rock Bingo application is illegal. A Player who detects a bug on the gambling software must inform Rock Bingo as soon as possible via email at email@example.com. Rock Bingo shall take all necessary measures in case of a use and/or abuse of a bug from a Player, such as blocking of the Player Account, freezing of the funds and eventually the institution of legal proceedings.
6. The Agreement creates a Player Account. By placing wagers, the Player warrants that he is legally able to do so within his Home Jurisdiction and that he acknowledges and accepts that Rock Bingo does not provide any warranties about the legal situation in his Home Jurisdiction regarding real money Online Bingo Games.
7. Payment of taxes, if any, due on any Player winnings are the Player’s sole responsibility.
8. A Player Account is opened, held, and settled in € ‘Euro’ Only.
9. Rock Bingo administers the money deposited by the players on a trust basis until further notice by the players. No interest shall accrue on funds, including Prizes, deposited and/or kept in a Player Account.
10. Deposits to, and withdrawals from, a Player Account shall at all times be made through a Financial Institution (a bank and/or other similar regulated institution) or a Payment Solution Provider (intermediary acting as a payment agent) unless utilising the limited cash deposit and withdrawal facilities available at some Jack Potts Bingo premises.
11. Rock Bingo may accept cash funds only in person at the Rock Bingo premises where this facility is offered. Rock Bingo may refuse cash transactions at its sole discretion.
12. All money transactions are checked to prevent Money Laundering. Suspicious transactions or activities will be handled under Anti-Money Laundering (AML) legislation procedures and will, if appropriate, be reported to the relevant authorities.
13. Funds deposited in one account cannot be transferred into another account.
14. Rock Bingo shall not make a payment out of a Player Account until the Account Holder’s identity, age, and place of residence have been verified.
15. Rock Bingo may request suitable photo and address identification for any withdrawal, regardless of amount and in such cases, the withdrawal will not be processed until such identification is received.
16. Rock Bingo shall not accept a wager from an Account Holder unless there are adequate funds in the Player Account to cover the amount of the wager.
17. Deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline, for reasons outside Rock Bingo’s control, legitimate credit/debit, or other cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, may not be possible to process.
18. The minimum deposit amount is €10. This amount may be greater for certain deposit methods as relatively greater costs may be incurred for Jack Potts Bingo when using such methods.
19. The player can close his/her member account by contacting customer service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Rock Bingo reserves the right to close the player’s member account and to refund the account balance deducted with relevant withdrawal charges, at Rock Bingo’s absolute discretion and without any mandatory obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
21. The player agrees that deposits will be handled by Rock Bingo directly or through a payment provider or any other third party.
22. Rock Bingo cannot guarantee that there will not be any delay in the processing of deposits by a third party.
23. Rock Bingo is entitled to determine minimum and maximum threshold amounts to be deposited in the member’s account, at Rock Bingo’s sole discretion.
24. In the event of the Player receiving books or games to play or their account being credited online, any failure of the clearance of these requested transactions and or deposits will result in the member being liable both for the bank fees (at Rock Bingo’s discretion) and the amount deposited.
25. Rock Bingo reserves the right to represent for payment any failed credits as often as it feels necessary to receive the payment for the monies credited to the member. A member may avoid any fees and charges by refunding the payment in full to Rock Bingo before the refusal by the payment provider.
26. A Purchase will be void if for any reason payment is not received by Jack Potts Bingo or if there is an applicable charge-back at a later date.
27. Withdrawals will be paid back to the payment method last used to make a deposit where this is possible. A minimum pay-out request of €10 may be made via the website. If a withdrawal of less than €10 is required then the Player must contact support and, in such cases, Rock Bingo may levy a surcharge to offset transaction and administrative costs.
28. Withdrawals by the player will be transferred only to the same account from where the funds paid into the player’s account originated.
29. In all cases, a withdrawal request may remain in pending until all financial transactions have been settled and cleared.
30. Withdrawals will be made as quickly as possible (normally 3 to 5 business days), but a player must allow up to thirty (30) days to receive any payments due to unforeseen processing delays within Jack Potts Bingo or financial institutions.
31. Only one (1) withdrawal may be made every 24 hours.
32. The chat rooms are for Players to interact in a social and fun way. No abuse or foul language will be tolerated and continued misuse by any Player may result in the Player having their account terminated. Rock Bingo have no liability for any remarks made by any Player while using the chat room. Complaints can be made however through the relevant channels.
1. The content displayed in jackpots on www.rockbingo.ie & any other Rock Bingo brands are updated regularly but not in real-time, therefore the value displayed may not be 100% accurate. After the jackpot having been won and claimed, the precise amount of the jackpot will be calculated in accordance with the number of rounds played up to the time the jackpot is won and claimed.
2. As mentioned above, the content displayed in the Jackpots are not in real-time, therefore it is possible, however rare an occurrence, that a jackpot may be won by one player and then won immediately after by another player whilst the jackpots are updating, the win is the new re-seeded jackpot which may be lower. In most cases, the delay results in a greater jackpot win return.
3. Jackpot wins are contingent on the verification process carried out by Jack Potts Bingo and the concerned software provider. The Player will be notified if the Jackpot win cannot be verified. If the player wishes to challenge the result of the verification process, they can do so via email@example.com.
4. Jackpots can only be won using real money.
5. Rock Bingo & the Software Providers concerned, reserve the right to alter the jackpot rules at any time. The changes will take effect from the first transaction following the next win of the jackpot.
Reasons for Player Account Cancellation
1. In the case of any attempt by the Player to cheat or defraud Rock Bingo, if a Player abuses the bonus systems or if the Player makes untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Online Bingo ’s operation, Rock Bingo reserves the right to cancel the Player Account and to report the actions committed by the Player together with his identity and registration data to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
2. In any of such cases, Rock Bingo reserves the right to hold the Player liable for damages for all losses including but not limited to its reputation, and freeze any funds in the Player Account.
3. Rock Bingo reserves the right to cancel any Player Account at any time for any reason without notice to the Player. In the case of such termination any legitimate funds in the Player Account balance will be refunded into the account from which the funds originated. Any bonus funds on the Player Account and any winnings deemed not to have been legitimately obtained will not be refunded.
4. Where the Player Account is cancelled due to the player being under the age of 18 then all deposits will be returned to the account from which they were originally deposited.
5. In the event that Rock Bingo closes a player account due to contravention of any of the rules of the site or due to fraudulent activity or abuse of the bonus/promotion system, an administrative fee may be taken to cover the costs of processing pay-outs of remaining funds. This fee may be taken from unused player deposits and legitimate winnings.
6. Details of the available bonuses and their qualifying criteria are contained in the General Bonus Terms section above. Failure to observe the bonus or promotion rules or abuse of the bonus system will result in the removal of bonuses and account suspension.
7. Interacting in a disrespectful manner to other Players in the chat rooms.
Rights of Use
1. Materials of the Online Bingo Games (whether obtained electronically or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered, or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically, or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors.
2. Any materials submitted for Prize claims become the property of Rock Bingo and will not be returned.
3. Rock Bingo is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage delayed mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
4. All Player’s information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Rock Bingo recommends that the Player prints out all transaction data, rules of the game, cancellation regulations, and payment methods in order to avoid misunderstandings at a later time and keep them in an easily accessible place.
5. While Rock Bingo upholds strict confidentiality regarding all relations with Player’s Data, Players are advised that such data will be disclosed if required by competent regulatory and other governmental or judicial authorities, and/or in the event that a Player is suspected of violating the Jack Potts Bingo Terms and Conditions, data can be disclosed to a third party for investigation purposes.
6. The Account Holder has the right to require access to the Account Holder’s own personal data and/or has the right to correct and update his personal data.
o To identify the Account Holder’s preferred language so it is automatically selected when the Account Holder returns to the Rock Bingo application.
o To ensure that bets placed by the Account Holder are associated with the Account Holder’s Player Account.
o To ensure that the Account Holder receives any bonuses the Account Holder is eligible for.
1. These Terms and Conditions as published from time to time in English govern the Agreement. Translations into other languages are made as a service to the Player and are made in good faith. However, in the event of ambiguity between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
2. Participation in Online Bingo Games implies the knowledge and the acceptance of the limits of the internet, especially: the technical capacity, the interruption risks, and in general, the risks inherent of any connection and transmission failure; the lower level of protection of data and the contamination risks by potential virus circulating on the net.
3. All telephone communications between Account Holders and Rock Bingo may be recorded for security, training purposes and/or accounting purposes.
4. All Internet communications are kept on record for accounting purposes.
1. Only individuals who are of legal age (i.e., over 18 years of age) are eligible to play on the Rock Bingo application and participate in the Online Bingo Games. Furthermore, prospective players should be aware of and respect any legal prohibition/restriction or other rule in their Home Jurisdiction to participate in remote gambling activities.
2. A Player is not permitted to participate in any Online Bingo Games on the Rock Bingo application if he is resident outside of the Republic of Ireland. It is entirely and solely the Player’s responsibility to enquire and ensure that no laws applicable to participating in the Online Bingo Games are breached according to his Home Jurisdiction.
3. The Player understands and accepts that Rock Bingo is unable and will not provide any legal advice regarding the laws applicable in the Home Jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction.
4. A Player participating in Online Bingo Games warrants that he is legally allowed to do so and does not violate any law regulating online gaming in his Home Jurisdiction. A prohibition by the Home Jurisdiction will, at Rock Bingo’s discretion render the contract null and void.
5. A prospective player will not be able to enter into an Agreement with Rock Bingo and a Player is not allowed to participate in any Online Bingo Games, if he:
o is a member or employee of the company or any of its affiliates.
o is a spouse or relative of members of the company or any of its affiliates.
o is an individual who is suspected of laundering funds.
o Submits a deposit using a credit card or debit card which is registered under a name other than the jackpotts.ie account holder.
o is a participant in an Online Bingo promotion and cashes-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
o is a participant in an Online Bingo promotion and is deemed to have abused the bonus system including, but not limited to, the transfer of funds between game wallets to enable access to bonus funds ahead of cash funds, withdrawing deposits without genuine game play to trigger or accumulate bonuses or changing player details to accrue additional bonuses.
o provides incorrect or misleading registration information.
o is not of legal age.
o resides in a jurisdiction where participation in Online Bingo Games is prohibited by law.
o has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on his Player Account.
o has “charged back” any of the deposits made with his credit card on his Player Account.
o is found cheating or if it is determined by the company that he has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software, or other automated systems) designed specifically to dupe the company; or
o has played at any other online casino under any of the circumstances set out above.
6. An individual who already possesses a Player Account in his name, shall not be allowed to open a further Player Account on this Website.
7. A player who arrives and registers at any Rock Bingo Website following direction to that website by an Affiliate, whether the Rock Bingo Website is branded for that Affiliate or not, shall become a customer of Rock Bingo. Details of that Player Account will only be shared with an Affiliate where the specific Affiliate agreement states that is to be the case.
Identification Checks and Documentation
1. If we were unable to identify you at the point of registration using our automated ID verification systems, then we will need to ask you for some ID documentation before you can begin to use your account. You may not be able to deposit, withdraw or play any games until this is received. Also, there may be occasions that we need to ask for copies of your identification documents even if you passed the automatic ID verification process at the point of registration. Reasons for this may include Anti-Money laundering checks, CDD, EDD, fraud investigations, due diligence checks, social responsibility investigations or as part of our random account auditing procedures.
2. How to Provide ID Documentation – When requested, we would expect to receive these documents pithing 72 hours. Photos of these documents can be sent in via any of our contact channels.
3. The types of identity documentation you may be asked to provide: We may require two forms of ID, 1 from LIST A, and 1 from LIST B. Scanned copies or high-quality image taken with a mobile phone are acceptable. We may also ask for a ‘selfie’ to help confirm photo identification. If you do not have any of these forms of ID, then please contact support to discuss how you may meet the requirements. LIST A (1 Document from This List)
o Birth Certificate
o EEA Member State Identity Card
o Current Photocard Driving Licence
o Resident Permit issued by the Home Office to EEA Nationals
o National Identity Card (including Photograph)
LIST B (1 Document from This List, cannot be the Same Used for List A)
o Utility Bill issued within the last 3 months.
o Driving Licence.
o Bank, Building Society or Credit Union Statement (dated in last 3 months).
o Mortgage Statement for the last full year.
o Solicitors Letter (dated in last 3 months) confirming house purchase or land registry confirmation of address.
General Bonus Terms
1. The player acknowledges and understands that additional terms and conditions exist with respect to:
1. Bingo Deposit Bonuses
2. Bingo Welcome Bonus
3. Special Promotional Bonus Offers as published from time to time.
2. Rock Bingo reserves the right to withdraw the bonus and possible winnings if any term of the promotion has been breached. The player can be held responsible for possible costs Rock Bingo incurs due to the breach of the player.
3. All bonuses issued by Rock Bingo cannot be paid out unless the wagering requirements have been reached by the player.
4. All bonuses have an expiry date. The standard expiry date for bonus money is 30 days. The expiry date can change for specific promotions. In such an event, the expiry date will be listed on the concerning promotion page. Wagering requirements need to have been met at the expiry date. Rock Bingo may cancel debit bonus credit from the player’s account after the expiry date.
5. Rock Bingo reserves the right to stop any promotion prior to the published end date or at any time if no end date is specified. If a promotion is curtailed before the end date, Rock Bingo will notify customers by email or a message on the promotions page on the website. Players who have already opted into the promotion will not be affected.
6. Rock Bingo reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded if the player has not used the bonuses within 30 days from the date on which they were awarded.
7. Multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household/ are prohibited. Where multiple participations in the same bonus campaign from the same device/household are suspected, the bonus/promotion will be forfeited and any funds on the player’s account may be withheld or frozen.
8. Rock Bingo reserves the right to reject multiple participations in the same bonus/promotion campaign from the same IP address in the event that Jack Potts Bingo suspects fraud is being perpetrated. In this case, the player(s) will no longer be eligible to participate in the bonus/promotion and any funds on their player account(s) may be withheld.
9. Rock Bingo’s bonus scheme conditions may be published in several languages for information purposes. It is only the English version, and the English version only, that is the legal basis of the relationship between the player and Rock Bingo.
10. In the event of conflicting information, the information described in these terms and conditions shall prevail over any terms and conditions provided in the terms and conditions for Rock Bingo promotions and bonuses and the terms and conditions governing the Loyal Rock Bingo program.
1. The Rock Potts Bingo complaints procedure is available on the website. This procedure will also be provided on request.
2. Complaints shall be made via email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Rock Bingo management will address the complaint and inform the Player about the results of its inquiry into the complaint within 14 days from the date on which the complaint was lodged.
4. If the complainant is not satisfied with the results of the first stage of the enquiry, then the complaint may be escalated to a member Rock Bingo senior management who will review the complaint and inform the Player of the result within 14 days of the escalation of the complaint.
5. When all steps of the internal complaint’s procedure have been completed, Rock Bingo will issue a notification via email or post to indicate to the Player that this is the case.
1. If a player account remains inactive (i.e., there has not been any login attempt performed by the player on the operator’s application) for a period of 12 months, an email will be sent wherein, the player will be reminded that there remains real money in his or her account and that they will be charged the administration fee if they do not log in within 30 days.
2. Should the player’s balance be less than €5.00, the remaining balance will be deducted. Deducting the fee from the player’s member account will not result in a negative player balance. Rock Bingos will contact the player once per month after the 12 months to remind him or her of their account.
3. If the player starts playing again on his/her account before the account becomes dormant and after Rock Bingo has begun charging the player’s member account with the administrative fee, Rock Bingo will refund the player’s member account.
Exclusion of Liability
1. The Player shall hold the company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents, and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from all cost, expenses, liabilities, and damages whatsoever, which may arise as a result of entering, using or reusing the Rock Bingo application, its materials, and its server by participating in Online Bingo Games or accepting any Prize.
2. The Player further and specifically indemnifies Rock Bingo application, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents, and retailers against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction with the company and/or any of the parties mentioned before. Actions shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions which might arise as a result of the criminalisation of the online/internet wagering within the Player’s jurisdiction.
3. The Player understands that Rock Bingo takes no responsibility whatsoever, direct, or indirect, for losses that may occur to the Player when using the Online Bingo in connection with the following scenarios:
o In the event of a force majeure.
o An outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism.
o The acts of government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent).
o Fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
Rock Bingo can only be held liable for fraud or gross negligence or that of his employees or agents, or by reason of any failure to fulfil an obligation constituting one of the fundamental elements of the Agreement. In the event that Rock Bingo is found liable in any way, by a court of law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over Rock Bingo, then its liability is limited to the amount of the wager made or the net winnings, whichever is the lesser. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the Player Account or the amount transferred into or out of the Player Account, whichever is the lesser.
4. Rock Bingo is not held liable for malfunctions or technical errors, for which Rock Bingo is not responsible. In particular, Rock Bingos shall not be held liable for attempts by the Player to participate in the Online Bingo Games by methods, means or ways which are not intended by the company. Misuse will result in all play and pays being voided. Furthermore, Rock Bingo shall not be held liable for harmful actions of third parties.
5. Rock Bingo ensures that game interruptions (including live host visual & sound) by a failure of the company’s telecommunications system or a failure of the Player’s computer system do not affect the Player Account balance to his disadvantage. Rock Bingo shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the approved computer system enables a Player whose participation in an Online Bingo Game is, after he made a wager, interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or a failure of the Player’s computer system that prevents the Player from continuing the same, to resume, on the restoration of the system, his participation in the Online Bingo Game that was interrupted as at the time immediately before the interruption. In the case of Online Bingo games, the game will continue on the game server and the result determined correctly regardless of the Players connection or technical status. If Rock Bingo’s computer does not enable a Player to continue, after the restoration of the system.
6. If an Online Bingo Game is started but malfunctions because of a failure of Rock Bingo’s computer operating system, Rock Bingo shall: refund the amount wagered in the Online Bingo Game to the Player by crediting it to the Player Account or, if the Player Account no longer exists, by paying it to the Player in an approved manner, and if the Player has an accrued credit at the time the Online Bingo Game miscarries, credit to the Player Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the Player Account no longer exists, pay it to the Player in an approved manner.
7. Rock Bingo never use robots or other automated tools to simulate player activity. Players should be aware that the use of automated tools other than those available to all players on the Website (such as auto-buy functionality) are not permitted but Rock Bingo has no ability to restrict their use by other players.
Final and Exclusive Agreement
1. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final, and exclusive Agreement between the Player and Rock Bingo and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and Rock Bingo with regards to playing at the Online Bingo.
2. Rock Bingo may need to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time for a number of reasons, including but not limited to commercial reasons; and/or to comply with law or regulations; and/or to comply with instructions, guidance or recommendations from a regulatory body; or for customer service reasons. The most up-to-date edition can be accessed at the “Terms and Conditions” link in the Rock Bingo application. Where Rock Bingo wishes to make substantial changes to the terms, it will (where reasonably practicable) give the Players as much prior notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable via email to the email address stipulated in their Player Account or via notice on the Rock Bingo application. If a Player objects to any of the changes, he may cancel his Player Account. The continued use of Rock Bingo’s services or any part of the Rock Bingo Website after the date on which the amended Terms and Conditions are stated to come into effect will be deemed to be a binding acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions, including (for the avoidance of doubt) any additions, removals, substitutions, or other changes, whether or not the Player has had notice of, or has read, the so revised Terms and Conditions.
3. Special Terms and Conditions exist for the claiming of all promotional offers. Any wagering requirements for withdrawal of bonus money or free credits will be specifically stipulated on the Rock Bingo application.
4. Any criminal or suspicious activities may be reported.
5. Remissions will be affected only to the account from where they originated. Rock Bingo will carry out any remission requests within five working days.